Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Wasn't Elon musk making tunnels for some high speed rail underground? Whatever happened to THAT?

Fed up of Twatter purge. Fight for freedom of speech. Save our kids. Fill GITMO with filth.

Like@saraone says, London is full of tunnels on many levels. Can you provide a source please? Pray it's true.

I pray for the children, and the soldiers.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Please remeber (and I'm speaking to myself as well) to pray for the soldiers who cleared the tunnels and rescued the children. I cannot imagine what they have seen. I'm sure it will take supernatural healing to quiet their minds and souls.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Explains the smoke their the other day at Parliament. Likely explosions to close up the DUMBS

Pretty much ALL of London has tunnels underneath.