Only people mentioned by @MidniteWalker in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

AND THEM OTHER TRESTLE board POS like a lot, freakin trestle boarders allegiance is only towards that, EXAMPLE one, of SO many, Bushes, bloodliners, but what else, secret org pos down to the opium skull and bones trades of their triple strander CHYNA< pos accomplices again a simple one part of the showing, if anyone ever fk lets ONE secret org FK in anything after ALL this SHIT< I would seriously question their mental faculties.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Am I the only one that heard they were at one point fighting over clone info THEY ARE THEM now, but that the this area, and say idk whitish would not tell that faction THOUGH THEY SHARED TUNNELS> that what would make the clones over there the eyes not white back in the day, idk, probably more from me, no. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

ALL SECRET ORGS TIE IN< ALL CONTINENTS HAVE TUNNELS AND THAT IS THE TRUTH> so much easier to crush when you understand that.

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

"newly remodeled to accommodate everyone"

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Plus a couple of prison barges!

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

πŸ‘πŸ’žπŸ€£πŸ˜‚