#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You have a lot of responses but this one I had seen posted on AU recently.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdmynF3n/

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

You posted multiple times. any shot you can delete them?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He / she is maybe trying to make a statment ? 😂

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

🌻I’m all woman and in my 2 years on here if I was trying to make a statement you’d know.

It was a joke !!! Sorry if I offended you.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I’m not offended and I appreciate your response as there has been a few bullies on TS and I will have stand up for myself. WWG1WGA 😊

It´s ok ; just teasing VK . And I understand your response /you. Love you sister. 😍

Only people mentioned by @NiceAngel11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Malika Vogelsang, click on at the bottom under it