I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE, BUT I'M SICK OF POSTS, SICK OF POSTING, SICK OF MOUNTAINS OF INTEL AND NO OBVIOUS END RESULTS.

JUST 1 VIDEO OF A SCREAMING DEMON AT THE END OF A CHEAP ROPE IS ALL I ASK FOR!

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

I KNOW WE ALL GOTTA PERSEVERE AND FIGHT THROUGH IT.

BUT MY GOD! LET'S HAVE 1 MORSEL WE CAN WAVE AROUND AND GET A LITTLE SATISFACTION FROM.

I RECALL WHEN I WAS 16 AND GOT MY HAND STUCK IN A VW BEETLE DOOR, AS I WAS STANDING UP THROUGH THE ROOF, WITH 17 OTHER GUYS!

DROVE 10 MILES TO A MCDONALDS BEFORE THE EFFING DOOR OPENED!

4 FINGERS WERE BROKEN!

SOMETIMES I THINK THAT WAS MORE FUN THAN THIS!

GOD HELP ME AND US!

WWG1WGA!

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Look how long John has been waiting. Look at the sacrifices he and family had to make. This bullshit didn't just start a decade ago. It's been over 150 years in the making. It's getting handled in phases. We've only been at this for about 5-6 years. MJ also had to fake his death and hide all of this time. For John, it's been almost 23 years. For MJ, it's been almost 13 years. For Diana, who left her two sons to fight this battle 25 YEARS AGO, It's had to have been hell.

We've got it pretty good in comparison.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

assymetrical warfare hell…