#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😇 Jesus has been mentioned a lot in our holy Quran and his mother merry, god have given us a glimpse of the future as Muslims we believe Jesus is going to be back on earth and will lead the greatest nation and humanity to prosperity, Jesus is the one who will kill the Antichrist WITH BOW AND AROW . after that there will be (40) of great life to all followers however we don't know is it 40 h years or days, we don't know!!! after that there will be "Gog and Magog" they are 3 inches tall and in billions they will bring chaos on earth Jesus will ask all of us to run to high grounds to avoid them..... and a lot more. if you would like more info I am more than willing to provide
WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Arabian Anon to his Publication

That's some Jesus badassery right there. Sure would love to hear more. Also where is the main division in the books between Catholics and Muslim?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Who created Islam? I've heard Vatican🤷

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

no the Vatican created the Muslim brother hood using Islam as a front they created ilhan omar which married her brother and this in Islam is forbidden, true Islam is religion of peace and honor and justice. the Muslim brotherhood created al-Qaida and ISIS to use as baits, its like the KKK to Christianity they don't represent it

Ties right into the CIA ran Iranian coup d'éta / Operation Ajax.
Did this help or hurt the Vatican created 'Muslim Brotherhood'?

In response Arabian Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

1979 before the coup where was khumani resident? France who own his house who rented the house he was at the time what is the yellow book he gave to a German reporter on the way to Iran 1979??

@vincentkennedy - curious to know where you make the correlation between the MB being started by the Catholic Church? Bergolio yes I see it. Pope JP II no way.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Why does the Quran say allah is the best deceiver? The bible warns of the deceiver.

Qur'an 3:54 - And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99 - Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30 - And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Holy Bible

Daniel 8:25 (NIV): He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

Ephesians 6:11 (NIV): Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

2 Corinthians 2:10-11 (NIV):

HERO / STINGER / JESUS IS KING 🇺🇸

Def ties in Harvard University Muslim Association
Muslim Brotherhood would put HUMA and Huma together if im not mistaken.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Vatican (Jesuits) have more experience. Maybe both work togerher - problem > solution.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

For those who need an update

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

BQQM-A-RANG 🪃♻️