Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love it!

So many of the brainless are that way about photos... Even when committing crimes they want to be famous, LOL.

Before anyone buys one of those electric cars, take a gander at what's happening in France - acres & acres of used-up electric cars...

It seems that once the battery is kaput, the rest of the car is not worth anything! Replacement batteries don't exist... so they just poison what empty land they have left with the junked cars...

Electric cars will be the next generation's toxic waste.

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

More history that we didn't learn in public school

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Why would you expect to learn these things in school?

Both of my grandparents were teachers, Pop was a professor of mathematics & Gran taught science & math to Grades 3-9.

Yes, I went to public school...

I learned science & biology by midwifing sheep & exploring the canyons & plains, hunting & fishing.

But when I got home, I was made to read like a demon - Marcus Aurelius & Euripides, private letters of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Martha Washington's recipes, LOL.

In other words, my grandparents took on the responsibility of ensuring that I had a COMPLETE education, not just that of a drone suited to the work force of the day.

We need lots more parents & grandparents like that.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I read into the background of this story. Turns out when we were mass growing cotton here in the US no one knew what to do with the immeasurable amount of cotton seed that was always about. He made this engine to burn oils from plant seeds (vegetable oils are actually seed oils, the name is misleading) and then a single man had a full time machine to aid in farming using all that excess surplus seed. They turned it into freaking food oils! TOXIC stuff! DO NOT USE VEGETABLE OILS! I make my own lard regularly, and actively collect "bacon nectar"!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Bacon nectar, LOL!!! We use that perfume at our house, too!

Cottonseed oil is one of the most TOXIC oils known to man.

They use it to pack sardines, smoked oysters, clams & whatnot...

and it's in a lot of salad dressings & mayonnaises, too.

We make our own mayo & salad dressing in this house... Too easy & much tastier, too - lacks that "artificial whang" aftertaste...

Soy & canola are two other toxic oils. Canola is really Rape Seed Oil.

I remember in the '70s there was a contest to see who could come up with a nice name for marketing the stuff... CANADA - Canola.

The shit strips the myelin sheath off your nerve tissue, leading to epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis & many other nerve-related diseases.

The soy feminizes men, period. That was always the whole point.

(1) Show this thread