After watching the Michelle Moore Winder (https://www.facebook.com/UNREDACTEDTRUTH/videos/347433013848246) I think, I figured the plot out. Finally. The United States was the first to be cleaned out, in a sense. But they could not let the rest of the world know. So, in order to continue the mission, they needed to make the US look like it was still functioning under the bad guys, in order to be able to go into other countries to clean the deep state out. This plan was way mastered in advance. Everything had to happen the way it did for the world to see that the Democrats, and liberals, (well the ones that are still asleep) are completely "obliviated all the other criteria for a successful life for Americans". Therefore, I believe when all other countries are completely dealt with, the veil will come off. I heard the unmasking of players is around May 15th. My birthday is May 17th. What a birthday present.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_SusieQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SUSAN ROSENDO, click on at the bottom under it