Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Our tax dollars have secretly been flowing into crime families like the Bidens.

The money was then used for all sorts of evil deeds and mischief.

Imagine, all your hard work you do and you give money to the government or they literally steal it from you via garnishment and then those funds are directly tied to rape, murder and sacrificing children.

This stuff disgusts me to no end.

Paying taxes is one of the major problems in this country. No question.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My taxes were fooked this year. They want an additional 21k out of me. Guess they didn’t take enough out of each paycheck.
TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!
I can’t stomach funding their sick crimes.

Light same here it was bad . if these moneys was going for the good of humanity but it’s not it’s nit even staying in are county we fooked its go to change .

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Exactly Anne!!! If that money was going toward our Country & the highest good of the people I’d pay it up fast & add a tip!!! But no,#Fooked!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

light we were leaving are book keeper and my husband told him were is the vasline he felt like he got a prostate check up serious we laughed but it wasn’t funny it hurt he says why the fook am i work why . change needs to happen like yesterday . 🤬

(1) Show this thread