Q: Does the Commander in Chief and the President HAVE to be the same person?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I am a patriot that hates what has become of my country!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yes, the president IS the commander in chief!

No. But Biden is at best an actor, a bad one. I doubt he even resides in the WH. DS can crown him whatever they wish. But it's like give title of a non-existing corporation - meaningless.

One would have to assume that if biden was Commander in chief, WW3 would've kicked off weeks ago. Best they can do is "russia man bad" propaganda and "here, have millions of dollars".

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

or can Arthur Roberts be someone?

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

there we go back to the emperor has no clothes ...
#ThinkAboutIt

(1) Show this thread

Now if only there would come a situation that would force this issue to the forefront… 🤔🧐🤣

Theories need testing for verification. Looking forward to seeing the results of this one [if]when it happens…

According to Juan 107, no. BTW, for those who say Juan is a shill, he has Joe Flynn totally acknowledging him as a mutual friend that introduced Nino and Joe. If Juan is a shill, both Gen Flynn and Joe Flynn have no issues associated themselves with Juan.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Apparently not. We are certainly in new waters.

euh 🙄dure question ! la blague

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I always thought rhat they were one in the same🤔 but it is obvious that vachyden isn't in charge of anything.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

2 presidents.