GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY), a central figure in the Trump impeachment hearings, unsuccessfully attempted to block Gaetz’s request.

According to the New York Post, Nadler withdrew his objections after what Gaetz described as “consultation with majority staff.”

Following that “consultation,” Gaetz said: “I seek unanimous consent to enter into the record of this committee, content from, files from, and copies from the Hunter Biden laptop.”

Chairman Nadler responded, “Without objection.”

Gaetz celebrated his successful maneuvering by posting a clip of the exchange between him and Nadler on social media. Signaling what he hopes will be the next move, he included in his post, “SUBPOENA HUNTER BIDEN!”

https://resistthemainstream.org/matt-gaetz-successfully-enters-hunter-biden-laptop-into-congressional-record-heres-who-tried-to-block-it/

I watched the video and that was some fookery by Nadler he just steamrolled Gaetz, an elected representative of the People. I'm glad he didn't get his way.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it