#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Man cannot repeat a story without using embellishment. Embellishments are then lies. The most foul part of a human is the tongue...
~
I understand your thinking completely so just fell back to what the small voice inside tells me instead.
~
Sheppard's gather herds and wolves cut them apart to separate for devouring the individual alone. I am lost mostly and admittedly but try to focus on being less wolf though I often fail at that as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UevCYXiiSJo&t=447s

THE WORD DENOMINATION MIGHT BE HIDING TRUTH IN PLAIN SIGHT - YouTube

When looking at the word denomination I kept seeing Demon in nation. However, when I broke the word down, it took on its true meaning as the suffix "ation" m...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it