Looks like the Commander In-Chief.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Working from home.
Working for WE the PEOPLE.

Easier on Melania & family.
Better security than the White House.

I'm sure both of them felt like they were slumming their whole time up in DC.

At least Mar-a-Lago was never used by a satanic coven to cast evil spells.

Get ready, Patriots!

Beautiful things are coming!

Only people mentioned by @NoOneWalksAway in this post can reply

I've also read that. i don't know if it's fact but over the past few months, ive read that there have been multiple attempted assassinations on him and Melania.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Deb Atk to his Publication

I believe there have been over 60 attempts, none of which our brave POTUS wanted made public.

(1) Show this thread

I've also read that. i don't know if it's fact but over the past few months, ive read that there have been multiple attempted assassinations on him and Melania.

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.