Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Because we have people like this and the ones above it making decisions. Simple.

Now there is a uhm well shoot.
Anyway it should not be in charge of
anything.

(1) Show this thread

This is a question I have been asking for months! In fact, this is a massive thing that you'd think would have woken up the sleepers but none of them even question it. So fucking weird.

Married ,Patriot, Hoosier, I stand for the Flag ....WWG1WGA #QUnity

cant copy paste on here... it breaks the blood enciphilitis gland causing damage making you highly suceptible to other germs

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Half way up the nose I wish. I had to take the wuflu test for work after the Thanksgiving. That lady stuck that 11 inch qtip so far up my nose she tickled my brain. I'm not doing that again.

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

because the 51-year-old doctor that made the first saliva test for Covid was killed…

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

#MAGA #WeThePeople #WWG1WGA Type 'A' and OCD is a blessing & a curse! America First! Thank you President Trump! 🌵🤠🐸🐰

I was wondering why we couldn't just blow our nose into a tissue and use that for testing? 🦁🤠🐰🐸

Freaking brilliant.