Only people mentioned by @CabalKrusher in this post can reply

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Dont forget Matt Gaetz DID get a copy of Hunter Bidens laptop enterered into the Congressional records... https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/gaetz-tries-to-get-hunter-biden-laptop-into-congressional-record/

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

This is the most fun I’ve had in my entire life LOL!! Surpassing even my fun-filled teenage years😂 This tops everything!!! I just hope we won’t be terribly bored after it’s all over 🤓🤣

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

This is the most fun I’ve had in my entire life LOL!! Surpassing even my fun-filled teenage years😂 This tops everything!!! I just hope we won’t be terribly bored after it’s all over 🤓🤣

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Fun meter pegged.
R&R needed.

Married ,Patriot, Hoosier, I stand for the Flag ....WWG1WGA #QUnity

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️