Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

😎😯Most interesting to be in a position to take a photo of someone taking a selfie who'd just been in a minor MVA...

I'm still laughing ... this is rich! and so TRUE!
It happens all the time ... WWG!WGA

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣 Excellent . Love it. 🀣

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

now that’s funny !!!!! Love it !!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ€£ This made me laugh!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Hey you're Q too?!
No insurance? no problem!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

Been saying ... WE ARE THE MANY !!!

"they" are THE FEW !

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Exactly. πŸ‘Š

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

family is everything