#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

New toy.
Get your tin foil hats ready.

Only people mentioned by @EyesOpen2020 in this post can reply

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Eyes Open to her Publication

😂❤️👊🏼

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🤣 Mine too

Now where do you suppose the expressions of "tin foil hats" comes from ... the meaning of "crazies" wearing a tin foil hat?

The Wizard of OZ with the Tin Man?
Of course, that was a clever take on ounces of silver and the man behind the curtain.
. . . or was it part of the spiritual war?
Joseph of Arimathaea, the Uncle of Jesus who was a wealthy tin merchant / owned a tin mining operations in England. There are archeologists who believe & documented Jesus would accompany his uncle to the British Isles.
idk

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i've read that on many occasions

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

not about the tin but about the travel there

(2) Show this thread

How beautiful, indeed.💗💗💗

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

I have that hat in black stiffened net like fabric ... similar to horsehair braid ...got it for THE DERBY from Nordstroms on super duper Easter Hat Sale 😆

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been handing out tinfoil hats for a long time.
I do also have free mustard seeds if anyone is in need.
Nana has grain bins full

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Borrowing this one! I know what my next crafting project will be. HA!

love it

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🤣🤣🤩😂

love it. might have to make one

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

My next one will be a spartan hat

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I am liking these foil hats!

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Oh you must tell me who your milliner is??? I need one in red white and blue.. July coming up.. lol