Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

and when this happens anons shouldnt be i told you so’s. our true work begins by being there for others. be the lighthouse that we are.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

you know what... im going to have to say.... this... ok... there is NOTHING wrong with some " I told you so's"... some of us have gone through HELL with some of these "normies' making us feel like shit..so in the coming days taking a few "I told you so's".. aren't going to hurt a damn thing..in fact its going to FEEL PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO BE VINDICATED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS... ya some of us have been doing this for over a decade..being called anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist etc etc... just sayin'

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

😎👊

(1) Show this thread