Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Even when you have great material to BOMB the snoozers, they regular people will "like" the tweet, but won't "retweet" it.

They are overly cautious ... so what's the point of talking to yourself?

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

VK knows 😉

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Some genuineness, some strong warriors and then there’s the Mad Max, Water World field. lol.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I 🔍 glasses on that bearded moon.

still wake a few people up now & then on twitter but it is hard these days x

still wake a few people up now & then on twitter but it is hard these days x

Love God· Serve America 🇺🇸 ·Wife ·Mother ·Daughter 🇺🇸 Fuck Joe Biden NCSWIC

matt gaetz is dropping some 🔥🔥🔥🔥

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

So just went over to twatter to check it out....👀
It has some really strange vibes right now. Don't know if it just my feed or what but I'm seeing tweets calling out how hollywierd looks different, talking about only pedos want to teach kindergartners about sex, brandons new tax proposals amounts to theft, etc. I'm not seeing the usual leftist dribble & fetish praise of brandon. Did I slip into a parallel universe & not notice?

When your account was canceled my account was too.We all went down together.:)Vibes are bad for there.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Wow!! That was tremendous! 💥💥 Thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Don’t know, booted. Last time I took a peek, I was infuriated with the amount of brainwashing in our country. iIt is very alarming....some are my friends. 😧

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Total bot farm along with angry lefty's calling everything racist. Still dropping pills though 👊

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

GM VK! vibes high!
morning coffe And anonup vibes. =?

Been booted so long, I forgot there was even something called Twitter. Honestly I don't miss it. I have way more fun on here, Telegram and Truth Social.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

TTDSSS
Vibes don't lie.

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I noticed the same!😁🐸

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

😘🐸
P.S. Vibes never the same without 45 on Twatter.

🇺🇸🧘🏻‍♀️Gun Toting, Yoga/Meditation/Pranayama Teaching Prideful Southern Mama⚛️☯️Will always fight for my Family & Trump!❤️🇺🇸

🎉its great VK- the fooking libtards are at it again… cancel culture WITH MY BUSINESS!! yep, own a franchise and i did it. at the TRUMP rally 🇺🇸they are blasting my corporate office and personal pages. 🤬one dumbass even called and threatened me. these people are nuts. yall want his number 🤣the dumbass didnt even block it before calling and threatening my life 🤦🏻‍♀️common sense aint that common these days folks- notice the like tho🎉🙌🏻the comments are funnnny- cant cancel me pricks. have built wonderful relationships over 8 years and have donated back over $400 THOUSAND to our Communities! they hate themselves more than they hate GOD 🤷🏻‍♀️

What I would like to see is some magic happen and all our suspended accounts are lifted and we can get back on and make some noise!

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

2 years for me.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The vibe here is so strong, amazing, may it flow everywhere and beyond.

The Canadian vibe is still anchored in fear and loathing. Bad government doing bad things. Bad people still pushing masks and more lockdowns (hard to believe, but yes it is still a big thing). Bad media pushing lies (the comments are refreshing though because nobody is buying the lies anymore). As more and more good people are pushed off Twitter the vibe becomes darker. It is becoming empty, except for hired folks, like the media, and bots. It is dying a slow death.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

123...321 vibe

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

What did you do VK? LOL

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

we wasting our time over there now? feels more and like wasting time. i dont even get nazi supporters in my feed now :( gotta go hunting for action kek

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

LOL 😂😂😂😂…. “ I Don’t even get NAZI support “
You made my day … Thank you

(1) Show this thread