#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

"Lets fight for the gold standard!"

Its here.

Crickets.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A good buying opportunity is coming - that is if you're able to find it.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

...or afford it.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I think VK has implied that it will go down to around the $1500-$1550/oz range. Now whether or not the Premium over spot increases to something like $500/oz to offset the price drop I'm not sure.

If I had unlimited money like the DS & wanted to deliver a death blow to Russia, the play would be to attack Gold since they just switched the Ruble to the gold standard. If I was China at the same time would jump in to sell off US market assets/debt causing final nail in the petrodollar and major market dip. Hopefully its just short term games since US has Gold reserves. But for sure the petrodollar is not going to last and we will need a new standard.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

A little bit of a different meaning...

"1123 Angel Number – Meaning and Symbolism
angelnumber.org/1123-angel-number
Angel Number 1123 conveys the teachings related to the process of change necessary for you to become a balanced being in all aspects of your physical and spiritual life."

go gold..., silver.., and platinum. A chess board of precious metals.

Follower more than a poster.

Your plan sounds like a way for the USA to "save face". The short contracts will make them money, and they'll get the extra increase on the rebound of gold. However, it could be enough to break even on the collapse of the dollar from the China sell-off. Really, it doesn't matter to them, they'll pass the hyperinflation on to us.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I searched and found them the other day when he posted this. The damn things say Federal Reserve Note on them? I'm not sure how that would work?

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The Astronot is a joke ....this can't be real or the whole thing is a farce.

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

End if Petro dollar is end of [their] control and Central Banks manipulation. Golden Age in front of us. I've posted this same TT video about 2 months ago.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Gimme an X.....

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Gimme an R

(1) Show this thread

Gitcha Gotcha Good.

That's why Russia is diversifying their assets by accepting BTC, Gold, or Russian Ruble for their energy products - to hedge against anything the [DS] may manipulate.

There's a theory that China wants to reset the price of Gold in order to pay off their debts (Evergrande). Any thoughts?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

He who has the most gold makes the rules.

I think that's a saying.

(2) Show this thread