AnonUp.com UPDATE:
Holding off on verifications for now on AnonUp.com. Please tell users not even to submit. Don't want to really deal with people's personal info until we have the process in place.

Priority is infrastructure. We are keeping the site moving with an insane amount of new signups. Not expected! Thank You!

Working w/our team now building additional server clusters. Scaling fast. Fun Stuff!

Please use discernment in trusting accounts unless someone you trust confirms them for now. We will get to verifications after we build out some of the requested features from user

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉAT Vienna, Truthseeker

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I don't even know what this verification is ?! Maybe a lot of people click on this to see what it is.
Thanks for everything you do! I hope that there will be a translation function one day. God Bless πŸ™πŸ’•

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank you, you are so awesome! We appreciate your hard work so much! How did you do all this so fast? πŸ’›

God, Country and love My President Trump

you are awesome. thank you so much for this site. really enjoying it.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

Nevermind its working now. sorry 😁

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

is this why I cant submit my own post?

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Amen, thank you😎

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

I know you are busy, however, Why am I showing zero followers, when I clearly have followers? HELP!

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Hey Mister to his Publication

Try refreshing the page or clearing cache.

(1) Show this thread

It's a pleasure to be part of your Anonup network, I'm in France and communicating, exchanging, with American Patriots, it's an honor. A lot of misinformation circulates here and we are suspended to your news.

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

Words of thanks aren't enough so here's a GIF. πŸ™πŸ»

you are doing a fantastic job, this is a great platform. Thank you#wwg1wga

yeah because I am being targeted by groups of these weasles.

I always thought the verification just meant to be checkmarked like twitter, now by your comment I see it is an actual verification process. I'll keep looking for your updates and verify upon the change. We have something good here and I haven't seen anyone really going against the movement or posting misinformation that is to the best of their knowledge. Thank you and I'll keep thanking you. It's nice to not be shadowbanned and feel not to exist. God Bless you and the team (didn't even know you had a team!).