We are watching a movie, Patriots. Do not be scared when Almighty God's plan won over Satan's plot. President Trump will take back the White House under a new Republic under the flag of the Patriot Party. This is a start of a new era of prosperity and peace. If you focus on the military comms on Twitter, you would see just how much of control we are in right now. Booms en route.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response John Reese to his Publication

he wint be in that white house its included in the Bankrupt USA INC. Maralogo will be the new White House!

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

what booms? those suspended cant see them

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

lots of Q drios on the super bowl 🤣

(1) Show this thread

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

Can you keep us updated? i got kicked off 4x's and it wouldnt let me back on. I did use my phone. the last time it was automatic.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

#truth . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🇺🇸🦅🐸🍿

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Umm, most of us have been kicked off Twitter like 50 times, we don't have access to those posts?

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Read last night and watched a video of the white house of all the cops and paddy wagons there early in the morning..said that 69% of congress was arrested..I sure hope that's true. It was a video on wego.social.

someone needs to share the military tweets because most of us are no longer on twatter

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

Can you share their tweets? Got the boot AGAIN. I miss the USNavy, USAirforce, USArmy, USCoastGuard, USMarshalls, USSS, etc. 🤩

In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication

me too! i feel lost:(

(1) Show this thread

I stopped following twitter, when people started dropping , who should I be following there ? Thanks

Single Christian lady, mother of two and grandmother of two. Living in NC. Proud supporter of My President Mr. Trump and our Country.

I would like to know also...seems like I find good people to connect to and learn from and then they are gone..Thank God for this page..It does help me out..I'm still on twitter but not many to follow other then the ususal.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thank you for this....a reminder is good and newbies might have to catch up....but thats what this is all about.#unity#Patriotism

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

im so glad you are here with us now honey- missed you 💕

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

5 or 6 twitter accounts axed... please continue to share here because i wrote those bastards off.

why is the time on this post 7pm? it is only 1:40 pm? I'm confused 😕

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication

anonup for some raason has bad tome stamps

In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication

Maybe he isn't in the U.S.

(2) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

sounds good, but Trump said he's sticking with the GOP

Q- Anon - Digital Soldier - Firm believer in the truth - WWG1WGA

For the First time in our lives we will be a Republic as a truly free people. We are ready! NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

In response Justice4all And to his Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

WQQHQQ! The Military knows how to clean house!

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Bring it on. Popcorn ☑️

(1) Show this thread