#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

POTUS thinks the cameras are off. This video shows why Biden will never be President. Biden yelled, cursed and threatened his own base. He berated the military openly. True charachter shows itself at the most unexpected times....

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

❤️What a man What a man What a mighty GREAT MAN!

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

we had a Pres that actually cared about Americans. now we have (fill in the blank).
this makes me mad and brraks my heart at the same time. i miss this POTUS. how much longer.....how....much...longer....

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

that's awesome taking time out of his life to honor other people and he still president

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

i loooovvvveeee him sooooo much♥️🙏🏻... life is so boring without him in it!!!! soon he will be back!!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

Our Presiedent!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

This melted my heart! How I love my president!!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

He's enjoyable to watch. I love the way he kibbutzes with everyone.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response robin fineman to her Publication

IKR? Just one of the guys!

(1) Show this thread