Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

some thoughts after working in the mortgage industry: credit reports are designed to keep people enslaved to renting example: [they] tell you to sign up gor my credit cards. these credit cards have huge annual fees plus high interest rates. its a vicious hamster wheel cycle that traps people.

the underwriting guidelines debt to income rationd are unrealistic and are bullshit, no ine except the wealthy live with 33% debt πŸ˜†

banks own your home so technically you do not own the house (see elon musk tweet)
why do people rent?
convenice no commitment?
would everyone like to own a home?

Nana Realtor here ageees with all u said. i would add that We had a young man in shock at the property office once when he discovered that even tho he paid for his home and didnt owe anyone the county could take his prooerty if he failed to pay the property taxes. He said "So then basically I NEVER REALLY own it"?

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Exactly what I've been saying all my life, Angels Here.
Basic fact:
The one who can "legally" take possession of a thing, owns that thing.