Things are picking up pace rapidly , i would expect Booms or Mini Booms every other day, we are very Close .......😎

Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

#MAGA #PATRIOT Trump Won, he's still our President

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Thank God. Let's get our Military in action. Let's eliminate the scumbags off this earth. Let's let Peace, Harmony and Love lead the world. The end of this dream is going to be Wonderful. We are going to witness a rebirth of our Planet Earth. Children will be free at last. Hunger and Homelessness will be a thing of the past. We shall all know the true meaning of FREEDOM. #GodWins

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Whenever someone makes a statement like this, I'm trying to figure out what I missed.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

😄

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

READY!!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

🪃⏰🎬

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Something has got to give.

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Got my 🍿ready

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

10 accounts on twitter gone.. I say it how it is.. No pussyfooting around.. WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, God wins 🙏

I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Yes we've been waiting far too long. I seem to have dedicated my entire account here to bitching and moaning about the long wait. I'm sure it ruffles a few feathers around here.

But Dave from X22 said on his latest broadcast that he believes Trump will only act when things get so bad that the people are screaming for the military. If true, I feel it's our duty to demand justice. In all the Trump worshing around here, people forget one very imortant thing: TRUMP SERVES US! He is a public servant and we elected him to drain the swamp. We shouldn't feel bad about insisting that be done.

(1) Show this thread

⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Please, sir. Please.🙏

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

awesome!!!!!!! bring them all down. finish this up! thank you so much ❤️

WWg1WGA, love Trump, Never going to give up!! Mother of 4, Grandma of 3, an a nanny of 3

ready, an waiting 👍🙏💯💖

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

❤️🇺🇸🦅

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Sooooo foooooking ready!