ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I am able to open the .pdf, but where did it come from. I can't find any source document. I would like to share but I need a source. Thanks.

I accidentally stumbled on it when ineas researching this. Was sent this from a friend and was looking for any credibility ti it when i saw that. Thats there is the whole story. you can copy and paste the link to share. I have noticed the android wants to download it while the apple downloads is……I have one of each.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Meant to say apple will open the document while android wants to save or download it.

Sounds like this is an actual email from Hunter's laptop. Robert is Hunter's real name. Good job, any more to share?

(1) Show this thread