Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

JFK Jr Fan@jfkjrfan
13 hours ago
Misspellings have meaning. If Vincent Kennedy posts a capital Truth in the middle of a sentence and Truth equals 87 and Junior equals 87 then Vincent Kennedy is Junior Kennedy. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

🤔Have always pondered VK's face mask. Seeing an enlarged version reveals a shadow of a fish that i've never noticed.
They thought he was sleeping with the fishes??? IDK, just sharing an observation.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RECLAIMING_MY_COUNTRY in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Laura Bona to her Publication

Good spot.