Can anyone tell me what's the best natural way to get rid of bad allergies? 🀧

Only people mentioned by @Cintia_117 in this post can reply

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

I live in N Cali and have really bad allergies. I started taking Allergena about a month ago for allergies and it seems to be working.

They're homeopathic allergy drops that help you build immunity by exposing your body in micro doses to whatever your allergic to.

Just make sure to get the correct zone for where you live. 😎

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Great !!! thank you very much !! πŸ™πŸ½ truly appreciate all of you for helping

(1) Show this thread

Echinacea/Goldenseal Root- combo- when my allergies flare up, i take 2 capsules 3x/ day. You will notice it’s helping after a couple of doses but take it for 5 days to one week.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication

I’ve tried echinacea before, I should take it again. Thank you

(1) Show this thread

ask for healing. and believe it works

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

I will thank you

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior πŸ™πŸΌ Trump is my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Fix2020orBustπŸ’₯ #SaveAmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Savethechildren❀️

My understanding is that our immune systems are working overtime to deal with the allergens, I live in Central Florida & saw a post years ago that if you buy local honey and eat it everday, it strengthens your natural immunity to deal with your environment. I am sure you can research it & find more on the subject. The honey needs to be LOCAL. Best of health to youπŸ’₯

Southern Sweetheart⚜ Nuked by Twitter & FB... it's an Honor🀘

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Honey is a natural antibiotic also πŸ˜‰ I just got the same advice today for my Bronchitis I've been fighting for 5 days🀦

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

I will find my closest farmers market and get it there thank you, I do have honey almost everyday but its from the store. I appreciate it πŸ™πŸ½

(2) Show this thread

LOCAL HONEY!!!😁

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Thank you !! ☺️

(1) Show this thread

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Send your husband tittie pics?

In response We The People to her Publication

Thank you! I appreciate it

(1) Show this thread

Oregano oil is great.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I have to try it, Thank you very muxh

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫢

local honey

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Thank you ☺️

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

LOts of Vitamin C

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

thank you ☺️

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Many allergies are caused by blockages. Many can be dissolved.

CDL - Chlordioxid is also a solution.

https://youtu.be/U1Hhien4vh0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Thank you !πŸ™πŸ½ I appreciate it

(1) Show this thread