Blockchain voting is going to be the only way to make things work properly.

When you understand it, you can’t even believe how things are currently being done. It makes ZERO sense whatsoever.

Our current system is criminality cloaked as freedom.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

they can tell us who won the lottery, how many won prizes, when and where the ticket was purchased etc etc but we cannot count a vote.

But I will never consent to be governed again

What type of crypto do you think they'll use?... For it to be done in a timely manner and as secure as possible, I think it has to be blockchain. ETH, or tokens EOS or Chainlink? Something based on ETH, SOl, ADA, Binance etc... because of the smart contract capability.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Here's the Patent filed by the United States Postal Service (USPS) in 2020 for Blockchain Voting. Patent US20200258338A1

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200258338A1/en

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

wow,, it has been awhile since this was on topic.... and here we are again. i hope forward momentum prevails. certainly doing the same old same old does NOT work. Something new surely needs to be done.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

don't we do this already? like when one buys an online purchase one gets a tracking number and that number is followed all the way to delivery.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

exact a mundo