(Pic1) The Queen of England holding the sceptre & the Orb, both are connected to the Holy Roman Empire . The bloodlines that have held the Title of Holy Roman Emperor are allowed to hold the Sceptre & Orb and display it .

(Pic2) Russian Coat of Arms also links to the Romanovs , They were also connected to the Holy Roman Empire & Also related to The Queen .

(Pic3) King George & Tsar Nicolas

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

I have my baubles I hold sacred and special and yet, I know that at the end of the day, they are things that can be stolen, destroyed, or lost to the bottom of the sea.

The day will come when we stop giving away our power over to things, symbols, and instead with the greatest of humility, head lowered and on our knees we all accept the inherent power of Christ Light and God within.

Imagine Jesus holding that scepter and orb. What would they mean in his hands?😂 The visual alone is hysterical.

I noticed Russia has them too. I wondered about all of it. What does it mean to us in the U.S.?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It all connects to the Eagle / Phoenix of the Holy Roman Empire . The Empire still controls all , including the USA

(1) Show this thread