Black and white stripes mean under Illuminati control.
Why is he chiming in?

Those who he wants to keep out of decision making have seen Logans Run.😏

The most advanced galactic societies consist of self governed people with a council of elders to turn to for wise guidance. When you are self governed, you are responsible for the consequences of your actions. These political puppets send others to war and never have to see blood.

It is not that the 60, 70 year olds can not understand. They have children and maybe grandchildren.

The problem is not a generation gap. Its that the uber wealthy rule and do not relate to those living pay check to pay check. They are above the law and play by a different set of rules than the average tax paying citizens.

Term Limits, No Coporate sponcers, Ban Lobbies! It should not cost money or millions to run for any level of public service.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/lonely-elon-musk-humans-shouldnt-live-longer-asphyxiate-soc

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

We have lots of great laws. They need to be enforced. This is what I am saying. The problem isn't an older generation servicing in a high office. The problem is, those we elect through our process are interfered with and people we do not want get in. The problem is these selected people are above the laws.

We need fair elections, we need to enforce the laws.

I remember being so captivated by the Seagall Movie Above the Law when it came out. I was a young adult though it struck me as true to how the world worked and I actually never bothered voting until Ross Perot gave me hope.

Then I read that Bush Sr. threatened Perot's family if he did;t back out. Sigh.

So for Elon to come and say, we need an age limit on Potus is like saying we need a bucket of water to fix a house on fire. Maybe he is the one out of touch.