I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

What a Show ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Will Smith just punched Chris Rock on live TV during the Oscars.

This is the greatest Hollywood Awards Show speech ever given.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

Makes me LMAO every time I watch it! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Second only to DJTโ€™s roasting of HRC!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

EVER!

YUP. I laugh each time I listen. Never been a "star" watcher. Now that I know what they do to kids...I detest them all even more

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

๐Ÿ˜†love this!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

Waaaay better than will smith slapping chris rock ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I didn't even watch and I already see the NPCs spamming this on every platform.
Look here not there...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I watch this now and then to just make my day better. Pure ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ!!!

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUST THE PLAN

EVERRRRR! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Looks like they were desperate for viewers and had to stage Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.
Both Luciferians, members of the black eye club.๐ŸŽฏ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have a theory. The staged event was to get eyes on Smith. He then 'happens' to win (whatever) and talks with tears in eyes about protecting people, protecting family and having people talk crazy about you ... like those crazy 'anti-vaxers'. My theory is that he was told to do this to draw attention to what people are going through.

โ€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.โ€ Saint Gianna Molla

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What a coincidence that Pfizer is launching a new alopecia drug and Jada Smith has alopecia! Seriously, Pfizer really is in on all of it, way over their heads! Is that what he did? Is he advertising for Pfizer aka the devil?

(6) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

I agree, it was epic.
It's hard not to love Ricky, but let us not forget, he is one of them.
I've seen his hand over the eye photos. Sadly.

My favorite ... always a good reminder ... I think he's speaking to all of us, through this guise of comedy.

โŒš Tอ—ฬŒอฅฬจอˆrฬฆอ•ฬฬดฬจuอ•ฬ‡ฬกฬญฬ›mอ…อฬฌฬอคpฬšฬˆฬžอ‘อžsฬ า‰อ…อŠอ WฬฏอคอฬพอฃoฬŠอขฬฏฬฑอŠrฬฆอ•ฬฬดฬจlฬ™ฬ‘ฬพอ–อฃdฬžฬงฬดอ›ฬ’ 2024 -โ’„ #๐Œ๐€๐†๐€ โžŠโžโžโž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค CheckMate .ยท:*ยจเผบ #๐•Ž๐•Ž๐”พ๐Ÿ™๐•Ž๐•Ž๐”ธ เผปยจ*:ยท.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Summation of conversation by whitehats to them.

ACTORS
TRAFFICKING
LAST TIME
BANG
YOU DIE SOON
GITMO
WACKED
MEMORIAM
AFTERLIFE
TERRIFIED
HEโ€™S COMING FOR YOU
PEDOPHILE
SHUT UP
I DONโ€™T CARE

And the Oscar goes to Q

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Back to the Future to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I actually watched the entire show just to see how bad it would be and it was hands down the worst Oscar Awards show in history. One cringe moment after another, and identity politics on full display all night long. Hollywood was once the home of talented, glamorous people whose sole purpose was to keep us entertained. All I saw during at this years Oscars were crude narcissists who couldn't deliver a funny or intelligent line to save their lives. So many low points I couldn't pick just one, but the three hosts opening monlog was truly painful to watch and Tiffany Haddish continues to prove she's one of the worst people on the planet. And it's funny that the seating was spread out to accommodate la smaller live audience than years past. Maybe so we wouldn't notice that a lot of A-List actors who used to attend are no longer with us. Maybe it's true that military tribunals at Gitmo were their last performance.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Oh they did that thing again? didn't know. don't care.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

#simplythebest ๐Ÿ‘Š

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which theyโ€™ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

oh man! thats gold

Better not be finding any censorship here...

Note he didn't get the gig this year...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

those faces still get me every time, trying to maintain for the cameras. notice he didn't get slapped and he went hard on er'yone

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication
(1) Show this thread