💕Learn to love your dandelions.

They are a secret little healing powerhouse and just want to be appreciated.☀️🌿

https://www.vilulufw.com/dandelion/

Only people mentioned by @Kelpiegirl in this post can reply

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Katie Walden to her Publication

Cannot buy in EU BUT our GOD is awesome i found a tuft in a field and potted it and now have loads

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

can you get the seeds and grow it? Or try iherb. Lots of dandelion products there.

I bought some Bonvit roasted dandelion and put it in my stovetop coffee percolator. The result was a syrupy liquid that can be diluted to take as a medicine, keep in the fridge, I have no reference for this I just thought it was a good idea. lol. 😄

I believe the leaf was used in the cancer medicine tea, - check the studies for dosages and exact species etc. I bought some leaf in bulk too. With medicinal leaf, Klinghardt suggests boil in a pan on the stove and keep the lid on to trap the beneficial oils.

Dandelion is so good for many things, I decided to try a few options, leaf, root and tincture.

I buy a couple of premade options as back up (for when I'm too ill to make it),

(1) Show this thread