πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Found this precious gem saved in my videos
on my phone. I miss her πŸ’ž

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

I cherish this note from her...special lady...

Good lady.

I will use this in a video today, thanks, I've been putting her in my work.

The Time For Non Believers Is Over It's Time For Our Delorean Nikola
ο»Ώ#WWG1WGAο»Ώ

https://rumble.com/vysdbq-the-time-for-non-believers-is-over-its-time-for-our-delorean-nikola-wwg1wga.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

that is soo awesome 😊
I will check it out on lunch πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Something so special about Veronica❀️

I remember when this happened.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

I do too, so neat to have things we have saved, that we can share and reflect on. It is like we all saved the real history.

(1) Show this thread

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

I miss this beautiful soul but something tells me she's not far away. πŸ₯°

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

I miss this beautiful soul but something tells me she's not far away. πŸ₯°

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

I miss her too, and something tells me she is near too!

(1) Show this thread

Anytime I Had A Question, She Took The Time To Respond! What A Beautiful Spirit Taken From The World! She Was Loved By So Many! May God Rest Her Soul!

Oh Yes we all miss this wonderful beautiful lady. God Bless her soul.πŸ™πŸ’œ

πŸ’›πŸ”†βœ¨

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I miss that spirit, and her smile.

I still wonder if she was taken out, because she was a growing impact on so many. She had to be silenced.

❀️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜”

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

❀❀❀

yes ❀️❀️ love her i miss these communications from her!!

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

me too 😊

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I miss her - May she still be fighting for us on the other side. What ever that means.....

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Veronica was a gift to all of us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

πŸ’―πŸŽ―

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I miss her, too.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I do too, usef to be my morning routine before anything else coffee & see if V had an update 😊

(1) Show this thread