Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤣

All CGI (as the last 2 years).

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

smith laughed at rocks joke, then decides to slap him? somethings not adding up.

Chris Tucker Will Smith=229
What Fresh Hell Is This-229
Receive Instructions-229
You Almost Had Me Fooled -229
BIG Show Stop Crying-229
Hollywood Is Trans-229
The End Yellow Brick Road-229
The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand-229
The Hour Is Upon Us-229
Trust The Mission-229
Writings On The Wall-229
Donald J Trump The Wall-229
These Devils Are Screwed-229
Trust The Mission-229
Smooth Transition -229
(REDRED)

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Great acting! They fooled the normies once again, that's all I'm hearing this morning, one radio station said this will be the talk of the town for weeks to come. (Look here not over there)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤣

🎯

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

😂 Clone Show ... Arrested, Executed for crimes against humanity years ago. Who's in charge of MSM?

They are desperate for ratings...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

He should be arrested for assault and battery on live TV!! 🚔

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

They are both smiling. Staged.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

“The Fresh Prince”, just so happens to be also airing on the news at the same time...
Smh!😏

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Talk about the perfect lawsuit!!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK What do you think of this interview with Maxey? He is pissed at Cotton,Grassley, Kennedy (😩), Blackburn and others who he gave copies of the ‘Laptop From Hell’ to. Disappointing, of true. Nothing would surprise me.

https://rumble.com/vycyay-bombshell-info-jack-maxey-on-hunter-bidens-laptop.html

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

havent seen it yet but will watch

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

just watched, he is very very pissed, says none of our legislators should stay, both parties are at fault, that laptop so bad they’re all fooked

(2) Show this thread

It all seems very staged. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Actors gonna act. They are all so gross!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

アメリカのテレビは面白そうに見える!羨ましい。日本のテレビは嘘だらけだから、とても馬鹿げている。死んだ目をした悪魔たちはいつも騒いでいます。おそらく絶滅寸前。。。

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

love? stress? orders?

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

all staged

(1) Show this thread

I just watched a clip of that moment. Nothing phases me anymore. Will and Jada in an open marriage and now all of a sudden he cares? Gotta be something more to this... The whole world is a stage right now.

Lol! This is great! 😂🤣

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

haha i just saw that myself

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Just more black on black violence here. Move on, it's those toxic white males that are the problem. 😅

👀😏🤣

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Quite telling, anons be like this.....

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

As it should be.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

cooool 🤣

(2) Show this thread