Those World Fairs from 19th & early 20th century were quiet interesting. Makes you think.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
World's Fair Edition (The Notebook) - YouTube

Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!*This channel is not paid by any third party to promote anything* If you like this video, or any of my p...

Demolition was to cover for the last reset, but we all know that😉 . Another one coming up. Exciting times.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

We gonna reset [them] this time.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

My best approximation, 1812, give or take about a decade either side. It's hard to calculate when they keep inserting time.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

king albert, husband off Queen Victoria was the originator of worlds fair. truth.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥🐸🔥

If you want to go down this rabbit hole, but it's not for the faint of heart ~ no gore or violence, just mind-peeling depth of the lies we've been fed. (Fair Warning, no hyperbole.)

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

What is your view on an advanced Tatarian civilization being erased during a prior Reset?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I view it as one of the many great truths [they] have tried to hide from us...

(1) Show this thread

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

They lie about our history...

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Month ago saw on Twitter a video about it. Unbelievable what kind of Technik they already had.
Who destroyed it ? And why ?

literally just watched a couple good videos on this. talk about indoctrination. heres one of the links - this guy is good. https://youtu.be/lm2doP0kEsw

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

too bad Box Of Frogs the one that made this video makes disparaging remarks about Q and the Kennedys I’m not supporting his videos.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I can’t eait to find out the secrets of the Tatarian Empire

mystery of the world fair

Was already here.