IN THE BEGINNING AND THE END WE SAY " ALL GLORY BE UNTO THEE O LORD FOR RADAITING THY LIGHT AND THY LOVE INTO HUMANITY"

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen.β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my countryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

yes jesus loves me yes jesus loves me because the bible tells me so 😊

In response Donna Hudson to her Publication

Little ones to him belong, They are weak, but He is strong!πŸ₯°
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

❀️Red, or Yellow, Black or White they are precious is His sight, Jesus LOVES the little children of the World!!! Thank You!!!❀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread