#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Can someone following IET request an update on the doggies please.
They Ruff Ruff

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

From IET to VK

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Such a great breed. Just look how cute. One of my favorite smells is that of a new puppy. Thanks for the update IET!

A reply from IET again😎

Only people mentioned by @ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Mobile soul draining device.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

certain apps, including the phone itsself, put out certain frequencies that people dont understand...
Ive had my own personal experience with this that i wouldn't be able to explain...I will say apps are cery dangerous...the phones are one thing but a lot of apps are silent killers, no joke!!

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I have an android but, my laptop is how I get online. If I can't get it on here, I don't want it.

(4) Show this thread