Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

TY, they are so adorable!!!

(1) Show this thread

🥰

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

I love it!! 😍

Have a wonderful evening.🕊💗💫

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Awesome I love this Kris !!!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

Who is winning?

(1) Show this thread

Look Great Fren✌️ and watch at those 777✨ Vibes✨

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Yes, just had 5 8's (lots for 3 or so days now) and just now the 777's as well (and more for the past 3 days).

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Forgot my manners too! TYVM Fren!!!

(2) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

👇

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

this is me watching tv with family.....I do not even bother engaging in conversation any more!🤣

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

so I could my first deer this year with a bow and arrow I’d love to do a moving target

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Love it, Great job, Patriot!!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Look at the numbers... 1 47 17 Alpha President Trump (is 45, 46, &) 47, and 17 for Q (I'll accept that!!!)

5 is changes and if I want to go a bit further, I see two 5's in the time (Big Changes).

;-)

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🤣😄😄🤣

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I can't stop laughing, Bwuahahahahahahahaha!!! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread