For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

sounded like he said “wild theories” prior to above statement.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

HE DID. Most people are not hearing the first 2 seconds of that clip. I’m just hoping that the people who are normies hearing this, think perhaps there IS something to this & not just dismiss it as “those crazy conspiracy theorists are at it again.” I’m not holding my breath on that one.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Yes I think this was more for the Normies like warming them up maybe, throwing out the idea of military tribunals trying to plant the seed in their head so they don’t go crazy hopefully when it’s actually announced

It’s a start. Hopefully, they will google Virginia Thomas.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lizardacres in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lizard Acres, click on at the bottom under it