#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The disappointing Truth.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The United States is responsible for virtually all evil on the face of the earth.

Pentagon Wars
CIA Mind Control
Corporations Movement of Goods
Stock Markets Ownership
Big Pharma
Banks Rothschilds
Vatican All Mass Religions

All Roads Lead to ?
Isreal
Rome
Washington DC

It clicked for my husband recently, “America is the most corrupt government on the face of the earth”

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

It is not because the people are bad but the avenues of control in America, in govt, law=judicial, economic, education, entertainment, religion, tech and others were hijacked wholesale since WW2 and given into the hands of psycho and sociopaths who could care less about the people's welfare.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

the people are not bad in any country. all governments are bad. the whole concept of government is bad

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

self-government works for those with a moral compass.

There is no need for any government. Natural laws are plenty. The problem was caused by thinking you could add laws and make it better.

Same for health. Natural Immunity is perfect. We only have disease because we stupidly tried to make it better. Impossible. You can only damage it

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it