For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

AnonSupreme

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

222=1422
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Reflections are important...

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I see hair; dark hair. I didn't see a tie at first glance ... I see hair.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

look for the gold thunderbolt in the pen.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes 😎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Storm coming. ⛈⛈⛈

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

(5) Show this thread