Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

thats so sad breaks my heart to hear that.. my grandma is 95 an she got hers sat.. i begged my dad not to take her.. i worry everyday watching her very closely .. i refuse to take take shot.. hope an pray for ur grandfather an ur family!!

(1) Show this thread

By his strips we are healed. Please dont judge the people close to him if they are awake. My mom and brother both took the vaccinne with me telling them what was going on . The media just has so many brainwashed.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Why do this people take the vaccine? Don't they have informed family members about the danger of this poisonous vaccine? Can't they take care of their father and grandfathers???

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Praying for him, God please remove the rash and bless this man with your perfect health, in Jesus name, Amen.🙏🙏🙏❤️

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINES!
#DeathVaccines

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

PLEASE, PPL, DO NOT GIVE THIS POISON TO YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!

may God put his healing hsnds upon you and work mercifully and swiftly! in Jesus name Amen!🙏❤🙏

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

God bless this man.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

MERCK cancelled their TWO Vaccines.

WHY? Because catching COVID & letting the FLU VIRUS run
it's course is SAFER than a VAX.

It's a FLU,people...

(1) Show this thread

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

https://t.me/JuanOSavin/691
sending prayers!

I will always stand by President Trump # Looking forward to a better day God, family, friends

Prayers and God bless

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

Prayers 🙏🏻

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

A believer in Jesus Christ: Patriot: Mother and grandmother to one. Soap maker and love my family. Starting second chapter in my life!

Oh my gosh I am so sorry this happened to your grandfather!!😭😭😭🙏✝️❤️❤️❤️ I am praying for your grandfather🙏✝️ Such evil how can they live with themselves!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

Praying for him and all the other Unknowing folks that are being poisoned with this crap....This is criminal!!

Its not even a vaccine. its gene therapy.

Showing my elderly mom. Her doc tried to get her to take it. She already has a blood cancer. Is he trying to kill my mother?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Wife, Momma, Small Business Owner. Fighting For Our Children and Our Freedoms. ~Go With God and He Will Go With You.

Heartbreaking

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for him!

Love my country and God. Looking for truth and answers.

praying he gets better soon

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Micki Yates to her Publication

Praying

(1) Show this thread