VK reminded me of the "Post a meme, steal a meme" threads we had on twitter. Drop your fav memes in replies.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thanks for the Great vibes, Johnny! This was fun!!
3 attached...

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

pepe edition:

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

I have more good ones, will post later.

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Titanik se potápí a hudba na palubě stále hraje...EU

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

The Titanic is sinking and the music on board is still playing... EU

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

meme banks are fun

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This one is for@Phaethon

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

has his name all over it haha

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

... and Shall Suffer Death.

❣️ WarNuse

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

this one is just plain funny

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

❣️ WarNuse

In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

lmao

(1) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

just says so much :)

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️