For all of you who support the notion that electric cars are a "good thing"...
Electric cars are powered by batteries. Read on...
What is a battery?' I think Tesla said it best when they called it an Energy Storage System. That's important.
Batteries do not make electricity- they simply store electricity produced by elsewhere by another means- primarily by coal, uranium, natural gas-powered plants, or diesel-fueled generators. So, to say an EV is a zero-emission vehicle is not at all valid.
In fact, it's an outright lie.
The battery does not create the electricity that moves the car down the road- as stated, it is only the storage device, like a gas tank in a car.
But that is not half of it. For those of you excited about electric cars and a green revolution, I want you to take a closer look at batteries.
FROM MY UNCLE on FACE CROOK ground pounding truth on face crook, huge shaper of me, TY LORD for real men that raised me.

This gives me a wireless charging battery powered by the sun beaming from sat to sat to bat worldwide type of vibe.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

If I used Emoji's it must have been an important vibe.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

WELL IDK ABOUT BATTERIES I DO THINK SOLAR IS PRETTY NEAT I LIKE IT.. ENERGY GOD MADE IM KEWL WITH IT ... BUT TODAY IL BE PUTTING MY CHUBBY GRANNY BUTT ON THE BACK OF MY SWEETHEART HARLEY AND WE WILL BE GOING TO OUR BIKER CHURCH AT 3 TO GET MY PRAISE AND WORSHIP ON . THEY ARE VERY ECONOMICAL ON GAS JUST SAYING IF IT GETS ANY HIGHER I MAY HAVE TO PULL ONE OF MY HAY BURNERS OUT OF THE PASTURE AND SADDLE UP TO GO TO TOWN

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

So really do we need wheels?

https://www.greenmatters.com/p/aptera-how-does-it-work
This Solar-Powered Electric Car Charges While You Drive

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I SEE THIS AND ALL I WANT IS A SLINGSHOT IN MY DRIVE WAY I PREFER HORSE POWER IN MY RIDES.. I DONT SEE HOW THEY CAN HARNESS ENOUGH HORSE POWER IN A ELECTRIC CAR.. IED HAVE TO STUDY ON THIS A WHILE

(1) Show this thread

This will blow you away.

11:17 - VK ICPP
Google Maps Sees Everything.
- Note PP ( Double P)

11:22 VK Sat 2 Sat
[Google Map Positioning]

11:35 BIDEN TWEET
Note- Ends in PERIOD. [First P]

Run ./ DELTA & CONVERT.
11:22 > 11:35
= - 13 > QDROP#13

Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Note- Ends in Patriots. [ 2nd P]
There is our double "PP"
Conclusion -

VK is perhaps tweeting for Biden! This is the ONLY logical conclusion in my book. PATRIOTS are in control!

In response Green Castle_55 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nikola Tesla, free energy. [They] habe hidden so much from We The People, to continue enslaving us. We have been lied to our whole lives. I cannot wait for our wonderful, new world which awaits us.

https://www.nuenergy.org/nikola-tesla-radiant-energy-system/

I have solar powered desalination vibes
water water everywhere and always a drop to drink

New message from The Boss Man.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Free for our pepes.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

*No grid (or cube) needed

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Finally! Really excited about ALL the possibilities!!

(1) Show this thread

Going desktop support, be back shortly.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Sun = Anonde
Moon = Kathode

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Anonde 🤔😂🤣
Sorry typo. Anode i want to write 🤷‍♂️😂

(1) Show this thread

BRING THE BING BAT PHONE We got Patriot shit to do.
Jump in the BatMobile. I will explain on the way
https://twitter.com/BingBingVibe/status/1508102162588770312?t=xx1LHkuC71UTyGO8tfA75g&s=19

In response Green Castle_55 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

How To Power Up 🔋🔌💡

https://anonup.com/thread/8502515

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

That's an awesome ping ping🔥

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Laser links activate soon.

Hmm…what about the [b]

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Now we're talking free energy!! How long before we see this type of tech IYO VK?

PLUS hemp batteries til that can all be walked out, first one to make them wins, all that, NICKOLA tech, and no more devil grid. That is what those aholes that say "harness the ethos" those devil apron wearers really mean. SO we crush it.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Even had some of those shits tell me that, thru my trek, I was like yeah, we'll see about that aholes. NICKOLA TESLA tech destroys them and their grid.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We need to kill off cell phones in current form. Got wifey new Iphone yesterday, took 3 hours and felt like buying a car.

Just give me a device that runs off something I don’t have to pay for every little aspect of its capabilities.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Wireless sun energy.
How people, plants & animals are powered.
Soon cars & more.

Plus he got the thumbs up from Slick, my grand daddy. YEP, we gotta kick that matrix of hell OUT>

[0] SYNC .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I read that as Nsync! 😂. I didnt evrn like them but am a product of the 90’s (class of ‘97) so cant help it!

(1) Show this thread

He designed a coolant that can be used in TX in hvac units, man is brilliant. AND brilliant enough to know of Nickola.