#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Can someone following IET request an update on the doggies please.
They Ruff Ruff

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nice moonshot!

But when are we going to APL = 10/10, VK?

We must be close.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Getting to 10 would let the deep state rest a bit. They have no idea when the boom will drop.

Phew! That’s encouraging.

10 would have to represent a genuine all-is-lost moment when we would collectively realize the bad guys won, completely and with no hope for rescue.

If we cannot reach 10, the tide must turn before the deep state can completely enslave us and destroy the US.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I am looking forward to the day when we can begin to subtract from that APL number...

That will be the best Level Up Moment in this journey...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

ooooh I was curious about this very thing, VK.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Glad I asked! I was hoping the meter would move a little quicker, but an answer like that will surely suffice for me.

(1) Show this thread

. resolve, not anger!!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I'm guessing we 'may' get close
9.8 or 9.7 /10
Some time after the midterms it will level off, and possibly decrease
Again, just a guess!

(1) Show this thread