🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Seems noteworthy.

The last time Easter was on the 17th was when JFK was in office :)

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

its going to be biblical

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Biblical. To many coincidence at this point.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Biblical. To many coincidence at this point.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

Dates only upset me unfortunately anymore. My husband thought our anniversary was on flag day. I said no thats Donald's birthday. I dont even look like Donald. lol

Dates only upset me unfortunately anymore. My husband thought our anniversary was on flag day. I said no thats Donald's birthday. I dont even look like Donald. lol

Oh wow!!! Kennnnnnedy Vision that Sunday for sure!!!!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Copy that 123. Thank you!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Ahh 17 .. always popping up