Dan's 2nd tweet from last night/early AM has the location shown at the bottom - Mar-a-Lago,...Still in FL 😎

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

hum πŸ€”comprends pas ...😎la blague rouge la cravate

i am so glad to see you both!! β€οΈπŸ™ home

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

KIM, Could you clarify again that Twitter is run by the White Hats Please. I think the community should know this.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Is that a red panda in the snow? We know it isn't snowing in MarALargo ;)

Believer. Patriot. Queen. Wiped out in Twitter Purge of Jan 8 2021. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Since I am banned from Twitter, I'd love to see the actual video!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Seth Rich Declass coming soon??

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Not my dig, just passing it on the work of great patriots...πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Also, it might also mean "panda eyes" being exposed

(3) Show this thread