At some point its just going to Click. Vibes are more powerful that you can comprehend. But we are getting there Together.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vibes are real 100%, now to ge there,
thinking about the event kinda gets me stuck on dates/varations/possibilities...My question is: should we stop thinking about the event and start concentrating/visualizing what comes after? What WE want to see, all that is good and innocent and just.

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

VK have you tried this? Its an awesome 8D brain exercise! Wear your headphones and close your eyes. You wont regret it!
https://youtu.be/zRb9x6bjt1k

O Lordy, I was having pain in my hand just watching it 😁 vibes are powerful ❤

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

mind over matter, until the hammer comes down on the fake hand ouch...
Brainwashing the thought process

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

All roads lead here..

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Perfect!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Reminds me of this Ted Talk that I saw years ago... https://youtu.be/lyu7v7nWzfo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Maybe they are actually having periods 😂

That is so weird!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

That is crazy. Exactly what MSM is doing to brainwash people, what will it take to break the spell. A wrap on the knuckles with a hammer. 🤔

Hammer Time.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

mind is so powerful! 🙌🏻💫🙏🏼😎

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Boob Tube programing our brains for all those years. Programing us to cry, laugh, being in shock, even though it wasn’t directed to us personally.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

[They] might fool us with what we see
But can't fool us with what we feel

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In a way I've been aware of the power of the mind but I havent thought about it in a long time. When I was 16 i was diagnosed with leukemia & told my odds were very bad. I CHOSE a different outcome. I was told I would NEVER have kids cuz of the chemo. I HAVE 4 amazing daughters. I was a child of a teen mom, grew up w/abuse from an alcoholic step parent. Odds are I too should have been a teen mom & alcoholic but I made up my mind to do otherwise. I CHOSE to be healthy body & mind.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

💖🙏

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

saw this very thing on an episode of "Brain Games" a few years back. interesting to also note that there is a phenomenon known as phantom pain in amputees....they feel pain in a limb that is no longer there.

🙏💖☘️

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Incredible. Reminds me of the placebo effect.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Wow, that's wild!!!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Incredible!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Yes! We are getting there!
Stay high in the vibes patriots!
#wwg1wga🐸

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Takes 'It's all in your head" to a whole new level.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Collective Conscious Coherence through Christ.

The Only way is One... Family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzp8Z674J9A

One - Creed (Lyrics on Screen) - YouTube

One lyrics by Creed, this is my 2nd lyrics video for creed.. i love this band...i hope you enjoy this video,rate,comment and sub thank you =D**I DO NOT OWN A...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

we are literally "everywhere" 😄

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

ACVBT

Jewish gematria = 806
Vibes = 806
False Apocalypse Foiled = 806

Simple gematria = 48
Son =48
Do It =48

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i think he needs to stay off drugs!