Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

My next video... father/son

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

They actually look nothing alike! and so what if you think they do! what is your point?

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Now i gotta dig into Commerce, Ga. I need to get to the next rally. He is bringing focus to Selma, NC .I live here. Huge pharmaceutical manufacturing place there. check out my post...definitely something going on in North Cackalacky. And we didn't vote in Trump but ended up with Pooper Cooper...We also voted for Voter ID and poooer cooper sqaushed that

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I read the political animals running America at the time
assassinated Gen. Patton, because he was too popular &
could be elected. Daddy dearest knew the truth.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What I miss?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am done with this loop. I want to runaway with you and sneak off into the night.

(15) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Yeah we did.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Played by Utah....(PDJT'S Dad)