ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

When I bumped on Q thing, and started researching it, some Anons said me that there are Angel Anons guiding us in the right directions. It very well might be true.

Nana had a NDEyrs ago & came year 3yrs ago from a lucid dream.
In the dream, I knew I was in the dream & God was DEMANDING that I pay attention.
The dream was the same week that my 28 yr old Son had died 6yrs prior.
God threw down a huge lightning bolt in front of me in the shape of a cross with a baby under it.
At the time I thought it had something to do with my last grandson that was born 3 days later.
I had never been on social media for anything but to look at family pics on facebook.
God guided me to Twitter:
To@vincentkennedy , Pan,@jfkjrfan and@doqholliday
Actually almost renamed my "HOME" key DoQ because everytime I hit the home key it took me to Doq's page or a post by Code Monkey "Ron" about Project "ODIN"

There are no coincidences God was demanding I find out about the tortured and murdered children as even tho I always knew our govt was corrupt I had no idea about the children or luciferians.
@wainthepain01

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it